ALI KIBA SPEAKS OUT AGAINST ONLINE ATTACKS ON WIZKID

Tanzanian star Ali Kiba has come out defending fellow artiste WizKid following ‘insults and attacks’ directed at the Jaiye Jaiye singer.
In his statement, Kiba condemned the behaviour noting that none of his true fans would engage in such ‘irrational silliness and stupidity.’
‘King Kiba’, as he is fondly referred to as went further to express his appreciation for Wizkid both as a fan and artiste.
Kiba wrote: “I am not happy with what has been going on, on social media. I have a great appreciation for @wizkidayo as a fellow artist and as a fan. I am very disappointed and saddened by the insults and attacks directed at him, and I want to be very clear that I condemn this behaviour and I believe none of my true fans are part of this irrational silliness and stupidity as they know I have always had love for @wizkidayo”
Source: SDE.co.ke 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire